Thursday, January 16, 2014

Never would of thought...




I never, ever, would of thought that I would be the kind of person that looks forward to training. But I've become to like hitting the pavement, lifting weights, HIT - sweating, breathlessness and aching limbs; all in the name of progress. 

I've decided to take it up a notch and I've joined a community dedicated to changing their lifestyle for the better. Along with Kate,Tillie and a handful of other wonderful people, we have taken it upon ourselves to cover 365 miles.
As well as the goal to cover a mile a day (just over 1.5kms) there are monthly challenges to help fuel the fitness-fire. Since I'm late to the party, I'm currently making up for my squats… Oo Lord help me! (Tip: I have found a clever way, that everytime I have to go to the bathroom - 20 squats instead of one lump sum) 




Cheers to 2014.
May it bring good times, challenges to overcome, giants to slay and a tighter, fitter me!
This is my year.

Follow along with me on instagram and the rest of the team with the hashtag #365milesoverdays.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to have you on board :) Can't wait to see how we all progress throughout the year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Me too! I know it'll be an interesting journey, but at least I'm not alone!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!! You are doing awesome Dawn! And, I totally started doing the bathroom thing in the beginning! Now I am introducing them into my workout everyday. And I'm totally with you, loving the feeling of progress. You girl, are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I find it makes things so much easier. Plus, it means I don't have to worry about them later on! Aww thanks Tillie! Right back at chya :)

      Delete