Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Me



Late to party (as usual) but it's better late than never right?

So been doing a bit of thinking on what I would like to accomplish this year. And the usual 'get fitter' reared its ugly head again. Now I've been on that fit wagon for about 6 months now, and even though it's not (mainly) about weightloss, it's something for me to be more secure about physically and mentally, plus if there ever was a Zombie apocalypse...Y'know what rule number one is?

And then I ran into Kate the other day - and she gave me a wee nudge and shameless plug to join herself and Tille into their 365 miles/days - in which they have challenged themselves to hit the pavement for 1 mile, every day of the year.

And from that passing conversation - it's motivated me to do my own form of exercise everyday.
Currently, I'm going to the gym a few times a week - but now I want to turn it up and hit the pavement days between gym. Cardio and strength training, did anyone say "#BeastMode"?!
It's going to be challenging to keep up the consistency of training with work and such… but only time will tell :)

Wish me luck x

You can read about Kate and Tillie's journey at Lovingly, Kate and Hello Tille.

2 comments:

  1. So stoked to have you on board Dawn! You are going to blitz it! Haha I love #Beastmode! You wait, you will permanently be there soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek! Hahaha Thanks Tillie :) Feel free to use #Beastmode if ya want!

      Delete