Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2 years, baby!








Drew and I celebrated 2 years of togetherness yesterday with a nice quiet dinner at Jack Tar.
I've been to Jack Tar for a few events, but this was Drew's first time. He ordered the Pork Belly; which can with some greens and kumera mash, while I got Steak'n Chips. Both were sooooo gooood! Pork Belly had a bit too much fat, but the meat was delicious! Same with the Steak. Nomnomnom. Admittedly, I did order from the kids menu, but it was just the right amount. Bonus points that it cost a measly $10, holla!
Had dinner at 6, so it was quite picturesque with the sun-setting next to the ocean... How romantic *swoon* haha.
I've always enjoyed Silo Park - something is always changing and happening down on the wharf. Found that in one of the silo's had been painted with funky illustrations. If anyone knows who the artist is, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. The kids menu? Congratulations Dawny :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, the kids menu! Not only was is crazy cheap, but the portions are perfectly sized. Thanks Shana x

      Delete