Thursday, May 22, 2014

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-twoooOOOo..

Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. It's been an interesting year - but there has a lot of growth and maturing - which is what all adults do eventually right? *UGH that word - adult*. I love that story of when you're with a child and they need an adult - and you realise that you're the adult!


Highlights of the past 365 days

  • Purchasing my first car
  • Hiking 6 hours on Christmas Eve
  • Renovating Drew's bedroom
  • Riding a Horse
  • Seeing Wills and Kate
  • Cooking Gnocchi (and pretty perfectly if I do say so myself)


What I'm looking forward to doing within the next 365 days of 22-ness! So in no particular order:

  • Flatting!
  • Travel to Greece or Canada or Tokoyo!
  • Being more independent
  • Learn how to bake something, gracefully and skilfully
  • Participating in the Colour Run
  • Having a marriage, not just getting married
  • Going to Disneyland
  • Be a more confident designer
  • Going to the South Island of New Zealand.

What else should I have on my list? Do you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. You've done some neat things over the past 365 days :-) Did you make your own Gnocchi? I've never tried it but it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete