Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Explore // Japan: Blue skies


Landed in GC after a 3 flight from Auckland. Overall wasn't too bad. (Note that I flew with JetStar and I made it here on time!) Got an aisle set so I could stretch out a bit more compared to the poor guy in the middle. 
Once your in the air, I love the moment you breach the clouds and it's piercing blue skies, no matter the weather. Just gives you those good vibes of summer. 

My best friend at the moment is my gold polka dotted travel pillow that I purchased from Typo. I totally recommend getting one of your travelling this season... But here's a tip. Instead of wearing it around the back of your neck, place the pillow around the front and it keeps your head from dropping down and keeps you wedged between the seat. (Top tip from Drew Maama). 

I'm currently waiting in the furtherest corner of the GC airport trying to get wifi and charge my battery. 

-----


The flight to Japan... 9hours. I would never wish that upon anyone. Plan of action was to sleep majority of the flight, but only mangaged to get in 4 winks... Contemplating sleeping pills for the return. The sunset was beautiful though. Blues, purples and oranges. 

Flying over Japan was surreal. All your could see was city lights for miles. 

---

Currently day 2, I'll try remember to post about the train system. Efficient but crazy hard to first get your head around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment