Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Reflection // Thank You


For a wee bit, I was following this lovely lady on Tumblr who was a Graphic Designer, living in Auckland - low and behold did I know that she was going to be the door way into my first (industry) job!

I was only in my second year of uni when I started contracting for Opus.
I instantly thanked God for landing me a part time job in design. We had been told time and time again how hard it was to get into the industry as a grad - so this was God-sent.

I can't honestly thank Michelle, Danelle and Aishia for putting up with my stupid-as-questions and dealing with all my mistakes. For helping me deal with difficult clients and guiding me in the right things to say. Going to all the best places to eat and chatting about anything and everything on our way home.

Honesty didn't think that I was going to stay at Opus for this long, but it was the people that made me stay in the end. And I couldn't have wished for a better team to grow with!

Hopefully will be seeing you somewhere along the line!

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart xx
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment