Saturday, February 1, 2014

Explore // Papamoa + Mount Maunganui

A huge part of my life, is my youth group.
Over the long weekend of Auckland Anniversary - to celebrate the start of the year we headed down to Tauranga to hear what we have planned for us as a movement for the year.


The weather was absolutely amazing! Got my fair share of tanning done.. now i'm a little too dark where i have to go and buy new foundation… first world problems right?!
And of course I took the opportunity to get my miles in with my friend Megan! (With obligatory 'half-way' selflies). 

Stopped off at McLarens Falls. Was slightly chilly as the weather decided to pack it in on the last day, but still an amazing weekend away with The Movement Youth.

{Watch this space}
I'll probably be posting a lot more about these kool katz ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment